Wednesday 9 January 2008

some favourite quotes

belows are some of my favourite quotes I got from many online sources...

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.

Heart Attacks ... God's Revenge For Eating His Animal Friends.

Someday your prince will come. Mine got lost took a wrong turn and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

When I married 'Mr. Right,' I didn't know his first name was 'always.'

If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you. HOWEVER...the roses are dead, the violets are wilting, the sugar bowl is empty and so is your head.

God must love idiots… S/He made so many!

Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.

People have the right to be stupid, but some people abuse the privilege.

"Where were you when they were passing out brains?" ~Calvin

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

I'm learning real skills that I can apply throughout the rest of my life... Procrastinating and rationalizing.

Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words. (The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes, p221)

No comments: